- Coupon Codes
- Gadget News and Reviews
- News Headlines
- Shopping Directory
‘Game of Thrones’ prequels are in the works, but won’t hit HBO until 2020 at the earliest
The good news is that season 8 of HBO's hit show Game of Thrones is already in the works. The bad news is that it won't actually hit the airwaves until 2019. As we detailed previously, the final season of Game of Thrones will only feature six episodes, though there are rumblings that each episode may be as long as a full length movie, which is to say somewhere in the hour and a half range.
"We know we have six episodes," series star Kit Harington said in an interview earlier this month, we are not sure whether they will run for 70 minutes or even 90 minutes."
BGR Top Deals:
- The Nest Thermostat pays for itself even faster now that it’s discounted on Amazon
- For $25, your car can have the same cool tech found in $100,000 luxury cars
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung’s most exciting phone in years is ‘almost finished’ but nowhere near ready to launch
- ‘Assassin’ spiders impale their victims on a venomous pike, then watch as they die
- Best Buy’s 2 Day Sale features great deals on laptops, TVs, headphones and more
‘Game of Thrones’ prequels are in the works, but won’t hit HBO until 2020 at the earliest originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 12 Jan 2018 at 19:17:56 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Friday, January 12, 2018 - 19:17